This programme is a partnership between the Government of Ethiopia and the UK Department for International Development (DFID) to improve safety and access to justice for Ethiopian citizens, in particular for women and girls, in selected Zones of Oromia Region, Southern Nations, Nationalities and Peoples Region (SNNPR) and selected Woredas in Gambella Region. DFID have contracted a service provider to implement this multi-year programme.
The service provider is currently recruiting the following team members (cycle 2 of recruitment):
- Based in the CSJ office in Addis Ababa:
- Deputy Federal Coordinator (DFC)
- Deputy Regional Coordinator (DRC)
- Communications Consultant (CC)
- Based in the CSJ offices in the Zones / Regions: ten Community Safety Facilitators (CSF)
To apply for one of these positions, please download and complete the appropriate application form below. There are further details about the application process in the form, such as the ways in which you can submit your application form. Please only submit the application form and not any other documents. The deadline for applications is 5pm Thursday 20 February 2014.